WHAT IS HEALTH COACHING?
Health coaching addresses the root causes of chronic illnesses and helps remove the obstacles or barriers to wellness. By not suppressing symptoms or reaching for quick fixes, we understand and explore the relationships between the body’s systems, the client’s environment, while using a systems-based approach to achieve their overall health outcome goals.
I work with clients to reach their personal version of Wellness. This can range from topics including Physical Health, Emotional, Stress, Sleep and Spirituality focusing on everything from nutrition to fitness and relationships to time management. I view Wellness holistically, meaning I look at the body as a whole instead of focusing on one individual factor. As a certified Health Practitioner, I’ve found that many (if not all) of my clients always have other underlying issues that need to be addressed in order to reach their goals. Let’s face it, you can have all the green juices you want but if you are perpetually stressed, not sleeping properly or not moving your body, those green juices aren’t going to have the desired effect.
Not all bodies are made equal and despite the endless search, there is no ‘one way’ to eat, move, speak or be. What works for one person might be another one’spoison. My role is to help you understand yourself, gain clarity around what you want and remove the boundaries that are in the way of you getting, then keep you accountable.
Health Coaching is for you if…
- Your stress levels are having a detrimental effect on your health
- You are dealing with issues like exhaustion
- You have a lack of motivation
- You are having trouble sleeping
- Your digestive health is not functioning correctly
- You have a sense of disillusionment
- You suffer from brain fog
- You struggle with balancing your emotions
- You tend to withdraw from conversations with colleagues, friends and family
- Anxiety plays a frequent role in your life
- You can’t remember what it feels like to be vibrant and well
If you have answered YES to any of these statements, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.